Atropals are godly flesh, torn from the gods that made them. The only known specific story as to how these creatures are made is that of Xingax, a creature that was torn from his mother's womb before birth by his father. He was thus forsaken, but returned as a soulless being, with no knowledge of emotion.
It is known that the death curse was spawned when a powerful lich discovered an atropal in the Plane of Negative Energy.
Powers and Stats
Name: Atropal, Forsaken God-Kin
Origin: Dungeons and Dragons
Age: Typically thousands of years old
Classification: Undead Demigod
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Necromancy, Death Manipulation, Immortality (Types 1 and 7), True Sight, Darkvision, and Blindsight, Life Absorption, Energy Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Healing of Undead Creatures, Telepathy, Aura, Cold Manipulation, Sight-Based Death Effect, Mind Control, Dimensional Travel, Status Effect Inducement, Statistics Amplification, Summoning of Nightcrawler, Regeneration (Low-Mid), Spell Resistance, Fear Manipulation, Resurrection (Into Undead), Creation, Invisibility, Mediumship (Speak with Dead), Teleportation, Illusion Creation, Soul Manipulation, Can Affect Non-Corporeal Beings/Intangible Beings, Telekinesis, Invulnerability to Petrification, Forced Shapeshifting, and any form-altering attacks; further invulnerability to Poison Manipulation, Life Manipulation/Death Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Mind Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, and any disease, Resistance to Magic, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Telepathy and other forms of detection, also resistant to any ability-draining attack, Healed by Negative Energy
Lifting Strength: Class 10+ (Capable of lifting 9253kg)
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: At least Continent level (Casually able to survive any damage applied by creatures on its level), possibly Planet level (Could potentially resist any effects applied by a "Wish" or "Miracle" spell)
Stamina: Extremely high
Range: Hundreds of meters at base, potentially hundreds of miles with magic, possibly trans-dimensional
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Super Genius, vastly above any actual attainable intellect for humans, possesses vast knowledge of magic and psionic ability, considers creating new necromantic spells a casual feat
Weaknesses: Cannot be resurrected if killed, under any circumstances- rising to pseudo-godhood requires intense necromantic rituals committed by a fellow high-level magic user, regeneration is cancelled by Sentient or Good-Aligned magical weapons
- Blasphemy: Creates a wide aura around the Atropal, which affects beings based on their overall strength compared to the Atropal- significantly weaker foes are obliterated instantly, while much stronger foes are merely dazed momentarily
- Aura of Animation: Creates an aura that will rise dozens of undead to serve the Atropal- if the bodies have flesh on them, they will be zombies. If they don't, they will be skeletons.
- Create Greater Undead: Allows the Atropal to create undead such as Wraiths, Spectres, Devourers, and Shadows
- Greater Dispel Magic: Atropal casually destroys magical effects on items or in the area instantly
- Desecrate: Creates an area of negative energy, giving intrinsic minuses versus good creatures and granting bonuses to undead creatures
- Negative Energy Aura: Creates an aura around the Atropal. Significantly weaker foes (~Tier 9-A or less) that fall within the area are instantly risen as Spectres to do the Atropal's bidding. Undead within the area (30ft radius) will gain a Low Regeneration effect and are resistant to Holy Manipulation.
- Energy Drain: 400ft range attack that drains the strength of the opponent, sapping their strength. It heals as a result of this.
- Slay Living: Instantly kill one creature. This requires the Atropal to touch the creature. Creatures of significant strength (of comparable tier to the Atropal) can instead take minor damage
- Finger of Death: Similar to Slay Living, except with extended range (a total of 225ft) and with the slight possibility that it will kill creatures of comparable strength anyways
- Constitution Drain: If an Atropal touches a living being, they are permanently stunted in their health. They are unable to regenerate that health due to a permanent loss of Constitution.