The power to use the abilities of an eldritch abomination.
User with this ability either is or can transform into an eldritch abomination, a being whose very existence defies the rules of nature and/or existence and is defined by its disregard for the natural laws of the universe as we understand them. They wield godlike powers and are, for the most part, not bound by the laws of the universe. Their true form cannot be grasped by mortal beings and may be interpreted differently by different individuals/species, with others creating a collective delusion of their form. These interpretations can range from the unusual to the awe-inspiring, to the mind-shatteringly terrifying.
- Mind Manipulation and Madness Manipulation: Their true form might be mind-shatteringly terrifying, and cannot be grasped by mortal beings, and attempting to do so might have side affects to the mortal's mind.
- Reality Warping and Law Manipulation: Their very existence might defy the rules of nature and reality, and is defined by its disregard for the natural laws of the universe as we understand them, and are not bound by the laws of the universe.
- Non-Corporeality, Resurrection and Regeneration: Their bodies might not be made of matter of this universe, nor is it bound by its laws; any physical damage is purely superficial, and death is only be temporary to them.
- The presence of the user might be easily felt, making Stealth difficult.
- Might still be affected by divine powers.
- May be unable to fully manifest in our universe without being let in.
- Eldritch beings can still be susceptible to BFR and Sealing.