Elsword is a playable character of the same name of a game "Elsword". He is a talented sword fighter and is great in close quarters combat. He is quick and can take a lot of hits from others. He is trained by his sister Elesis and is rather hot-headed. Now he is on a quest to look for his missing sister and the gems that is the source for his kingdom.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | 5-C
Name: Elsword, Elboy
Age: 13, 15 (1st class promotion), 16 (2nd class promotion), 18 Currently
Classification: Human, Knight
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Explosion Manipulation, Sand Manipulation, Magic Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Poison Manipulation
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Has been able to take down Wally No. 8 alongside others who is a giant robot, has also been capable of fighting against Solace who is one of the six El Masters and a gifted user of El energy, El is stated to keep the entire planet in check preventing it from being a disaster), possibly Higher | Moon level (Comparable to if not superior than Solace who is one of the El Masters and protects the planet going unstable)
Speed: Hypersonic+ (Can dodge lasers and missiles), Possibly Massively Hypersonic
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Class GJ | Class NJ
Durability: Large Building level (Capable of taking hits from Wally No. 8, Nasod Inspector. And can also fight Banthus who can slam his sword so hard that he creates a shockwave. In Hall of El, Elsword has taken hits from clones of his friends and himself, and also tanked hits from Skin Splitter) | Unknown
Stamina: Above Average
Range: Short, Dozen of Meters as a Magic Knight and beyond
Standard Equipment: Great Sword, Rune Swords, Fire Magic, Runes, Conwells
Intelligence: Above Average
- Mega Slash: Imbue your sword to deliver a devastating blow.
- Flame Geyser: Slamming his blade onto the ground, a pillar of fire will appear giving enemies a burn effect.
- Unlimited Blade: Go in an onslaught of blade swings and soon create an explosion.
- Assault Slash: Rush towards the enemy to pierce the enemy with a great deal of damage.
- Triple Geyser: Smash your blade onto the ground to create 3 pillars of fire.
- Iron Body: Have your defense go up.
- Kick: Give a strong kick
- Mortal Blow: Continuously smash your blade on the ground having rocks shoot up.
- Impact Smash: Swinging your sword, smash it down onto the ground afterward
- Auto Guard: Automatically block the opponent's attacks.
- Armor Break: Break through your enemies armor to reduce their defense.
- Armageddon Blade: Call forth a massive blade to extend your attacks for a limited time.
- Sandstorm: Generate a strong tornado of sand that decreases the enemies' accuracy.
- Counter Attack: Block physical attacks.
- Sonic Blade: Create a shockwave around you forming a circle as enemies hit by the shockwave will now be stunned.
- Gigantic Slash: stun the enemy with killing intent and follow it up with multiple blows.
- Wind Slicer: Adds a chance to create bonus wind attacks while attacking.
- Warrior Physique: Reduces damage taken and increases maximum HP.
- Windmill: Spin in a furious whirlwind attack while being in Super Armor
- Counter Patience: Increases damage when debuffed.
- Explosive Fist: Punch enemies imbued with explosives.
- Wind Blade: Attack your enemies with a magical wave, burning down their mana.
- Sword Wave: Attack with a ranged energy wave.
- Storm Blade: Draw multiple magical swords storming them upon your opponent.
- Rising Slash: Summon 6 large magical swords from the ground.
- Phoenix Talon: Summons the Phoenix that damages nearby enemies before Elsword absorbs its power to gain a buff.
- Sword Fire: Unleash a flaming sword attack that incinerates the ground and gives your sword a flame buff. (Can also be activated in midair)
- Magic Counter: Attempts to counter a magical projectile. You can reflect all magical projectiles within the duration.
- Splash Explosive: Carve a large rune to damage enemies.
- Fire Rune: Carve Sheath Knighta large stationary fire rune that burns.
- Shining Rune Blaster: Imprison surrounding enemies within a magical black hole and call forth a huge wave of rune swords to crush enemies.
- Sword Shield: Summon a shield of 5 swords which damage and adds a chance to inflict the Bleed debuff to enemies.
- Crescent Cut: Attack and swing the sword 3 times. Charging forwards and causing constant damage.
- Fatal Slap: Slash with a deep cut.
- Final Strike: Create a force which pulls in enemies. Slash enemies for the final blow.
- Sword Fall: Summons Conwell swords and rain them down on enemies.
- Phantom Sword: Summon a Phantom Sword that follows and mimics your attacks for extra damage along with a chance to inflict critical strike.
- Rage Cutter: Summon multiple swords from the ground. Summoned swords have a low chance to inflict bleed debuff into enemies.
- Compact Counter: Use your swords to counter. Magical attacks and projectiles can be reflected for a short time when attempting to counter.
- Sword Blasting: Execute a stab followed by 3 conwell swords.
- Harsh Chaser: Throws a sword towards enemies which pulls them in.
- Infinite: Flurry: Uses divergent and unrestricted sword skills to wave the sword violently.
- Infinite Strike: Charge forward with multiple Conwell swords, lifting enemies and cutting them down ruthlessly.
- Blade Circle: Creates space around self then attacks by emitting magical swords all around.
- Infinite Chaser: Generates numerous conwells that pierces through enemies to do enormous continuous hits.
- Blade Rain: Generates numerous of conwells to scatter around all over the place attacking any enemy nearby.
Key: Base Job to First Job | Third Jobs