Gali is one of Master Moo's "Big Bad Four", his four primary leaders. Gali ruled a vast desert for Moo, watching over the land for him. Gali is described as "Charismatic", and used this charisma and trickery to nearly defeat the Searchers until he was killed by Mocchi. He was later revived by the Phoenix as a good guy, saving the Searchers.
Tier: At least 7-C, possibly High 7-C
Origin: Monster Rancher
Classification: Spirit Monster
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Shapeshifting, Intangibility, Invisibility (His true form is invisible and intangible), Air Manipulation, Sand Manipulation, Telekinesis, Light Manipulation, Flight, Fire Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Soul Manipulation, Telekinesis, Martial Arts, Teleportation, Certain attacks drain stamina, Ice Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Resurrection and Fusion via technology (Capable of being revived from a disk-state and be combined with other monsters to create new monsters with their previous strength), Regeneration (Low), Can turn living matter into various things, like kitchen ware or the like, Can summon a being made of light from within itself to serve it
Speed: At least Transonic (Comparable to opponents who can easily dodge sound based attacks)
Striking Strength: Probably Class TJ
Durability: Likely Town level, possibly Small City level (Can withstand his own hurricane)
Stamina: High, comparable to others of the Big Bad Four, who could battle for extended periods of time
Range: Dozens of kilometers with sand and air manipulation
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Genius, outsmarted the Searchers easily
Weaknesses: None notable
- Transformation: Can convert his body into a tornado and appear at any distance.
- Gali Finale: Can drain the energy from his foes, leaving them in a weakened state.
- Wall of Fire: Capable of creating large walls of flame
- Gali Strike: Summons the essence of a being of light, using it to strike at a foe.
- Blizzard: Summons an icy blizzard.
- God Anger: Summons an angry deity to smite a foe.
- Demon Punch: Emulates the fist of a fiery demon to attack.
- Thunderbolt: Summons a thunderbolt.