Zalgo (as he is most commonly referred to) is described as an entity of pure chaos. Very little is known about Zalgo and its desires, objectives, or even real form. Only one thing has been made brutally clear- it is he who will cause the eventual destruction of Earth.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 4-C
Name: Zalgo, He Who Waits Behind The Wall, Nezperdian Hivemind
Age: Unknown, potentially as old as the universe
Classification: Embodiment of Chaos
Powers and Abilities: Reality Warping (Can warps the reality when he appears), Possession, Mind Control, Mind Manipulation (Can create confussion in the minds, also create illusions too), Telepathy, Fire Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation (Capable of obscuring the stage where he is, he also holds a candle whose light is shadow, so he might be able to generate darkness in the places he wants), Chaos Manipulation (Embodies the concept of chaos, thanks to this is able to destroy things, places, etc., manipulate disasters, corrupt living beings, minds and souls and control chaotic energy), Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Nigh-Omnipresence (Said to reside inside of all mankind), Enhanced Senses, Summoning (Capable of calling upon his "legions", see video below), Vocal Attacks, Fear Aura, Multilingualism, Soul Manipulation (Can possess, remove and devour the souls), Non-Corporeal (It is mentioned as an abstract being, a feeling or idea and not as a physical being as such), Mind Inmunity, Shapeshifting, Immortality (Type 8, is described as "The Chaotic Hivemind", they also say that "It cannot be stopped, just as fear cannot be stopped", so its existence is linked to the concept of chaos and fear, so if these concepts continue to exist in reality, it will always come back), Transmutation and Biological Manipulation (When he appears in our dimension, alters the bodies of close people, making them grow tentacles in the body, removing their eyes and causing them to bleed), Matter Manipulation (Creates dark tentacles when it appears), Life and Death Manipulation (Forged his legions from the tears of the dead without rest), Madness Manipulation (Type 3, his mere presence can lead someone into the vortex of madness), Dimensional Travel (Can travel between dimensions, as are hims and ours, apart from the fact that he is beyond the veil, awaiting), Abstract Existance (Type 2, exists as the concept of chaos)
Attack Potency: At least Star level (Holds a dead star in one hand, his voice alone is said to be capable of destroying the Earth)
Speed: Likely Nigh-Omnipresent (Implied to be within every living being as a sort of natural philosophy or ideology)
Lifting Strength: At least Stellar+ (Casually holds a star in one hand and a candle of similar size in the other)
Striking Strength: At least Class XGJ+ (Based on Lifting Strength)
Durability: Unknown immortality, non-corporeal and abstract existence make it difficult to defeat, at least Star level (Implied to have fought and defeated an entity similar to himself referred to as Am Dhaegar)
Stamina: Unknown, Potentially infinite
Range: Unknown, at least planetary (Capable of casually destroying Earth with his voice), likely 72,000,000 (72 million) miles physically (If comparable to a human being in body structure and the dead star is comparable to something like a baseball for him, then his arm scales to being 72 million miles long, assuming this is an average sized star)
Standard Equipment: A candle whose light is shadow, A dead star
- Devour the Soul: One of the most remarkable techniques of Zalgo, and is the fact of devouring the souls, because Zalgo is a being specialized in manipulating and affecting the souls. When Zalgo devours someone's soul, the individual becomes incomplete, being one with him, one with Zalgo.
- Soul Removal: Again, Zalgo is a being specialized in affecting souls, so thanks to this he has the ability to remove the soul of an individual, making him lose all ability to feel anything that is nothing more than pain, making the living shell a testimony of the cruelty and the eternal doom.
- Chaos Corruption: With Chaos Manipulation, can corrupt living beings, both mind, soul and body, making chaos and victim private.
- Possession: Capable of possessing someone's body, mind and soul.
- Reality Warping: When it manifests in our dimension, the reality itself is warped, creating an unimaginable chaos.One of the effects of this is that static is formed on the stage, that it turns red, that letters appear out of nowhere, or even that reality "breaks".
- The Presence: It's mentioned that his mere presence is capable of leading a person into the vortex of madness, or causing a gigantic fear among those who feel his evil aura. One benefit of this is that it is a passive power, that is, it does not need to be activated.
- Song of the End: One of his most dangerous attacks, and that is the fact that when his seventh mouth sings such a beautiful song, the world will be totally destroyed, generating a great chaos in all civilization, creating several disasters on Earth, to finally destroy it and devour the souls of the living beings of the planet, because apart from that, this is the song of the soul.
Intelligence Elder knowledge, able to speak in different tongues, also rules his entire dimension
Weaknesses: Requires permission from a human to manifest himself (although more than enough exist, and can use mind control/manipulation to force this on a human), None notable beyond this